Thursday, October 3, 2013

One Month in the MTC

So here is the email we got from Jacob yesterday.  He leaves to Mexico a week from Monday on 10/14.  So any letters or packages you would like to send him at the MTC do it quickly.  Probably no later than Tuesday.  You can always email him at: jdayley@myldsmail.net

Here is the address for the mission home in Chihuahua as well:
Elder Jacob Dayley
Mexico Chihuahua Mission
Calle Oninaga #2210 A, Antes
Morelos
Colonia Cuauhtemoc
31020 Chihuahua, Chihuahua
Mexico

  
Today marks the month day of being in the MTC, it went by fast but at the same time really slow, but then I look ahead and there's only two weeks left. It's weird how time flows here. 

Glad to here that everyone is doing good, and everyone is going good in football. Colton was asking for advice for his dance. So I would say don't wear your suit jacket into the dance leave it in the car. You can't move as well in it and it gets really hot while you wear it, and those things stink. Another thing is eat light at the dinner before hand, don't try and impress her with the amount of food you can eat or be in a competition with your friends to see how much you can eat. A lot of food moving around in your stomach is not a good feeling. 

So this week we have become the oldest district in the zone, and elder Wright and Elder McKay are zone leaders, and I was asked to be the District leader for my district. Which is cool because now I don't have to worry about myself but I now have some responsibility to keep me occupied. Oh and also I broke through the 150lb barrier mark!! I gained 8 or 9 pounds so far. I'm fat now, just kidding, I actually have an eight pack coming through haha. Tell Tate to step it up. 

Mama asked about my Sundays, well this Sunday we studied for hours until 1:30 then went to priesthood and sacrament meeting. This Sunday and Saturday though we are going to Main Campus to watch them all. Hopefully I can stay awake through all of them. haha I'm going to miss our traditional breakfast afterwards.  I also get to go to temple every p-day.

This last week we had a lot of rain come in and it snowed on the mountains around us it was really cool looking. But it was kinda cold, I was fine though, it wasn't to bad since we are inside most of the day.

Grandma asked me to take pics of the snow on the mountains so I did that for her they are really cool, but I like The Superstition Mountains better they're cooler looking.    
Last night we had a speaker from Scotland and he had an accent and everything. He taught about how ridiculous is the thinking of those who don't believe us to be Christians. He was really bold in everything he said it was really cool to listen to. 

That's all for this week.  Love you all, miss you all.
Love, Elder Dayley

No comments:

Post a Comment